2-3 medium sized sweet potatoes
*Seasoning of choice
- Preheat the oven to 300.
- Scrub the sweet potatoes under water to remove any dirt. Don’t peel.
- For fries, cut the sweet potatoes lengthwise in 1/4 inch slices and continue to cut into the shape of fries you prefer. For chips, use a mandolin positioned at 1/16 inch thick and cut the potato into rounds started at one end. If you don’t have a mandolin, use a sharp knife and carefully slice sweet potato into thin rounds.
- Place on a baking sheet and lightly brush the fries or chips with olive oil on each side.
- Season with salt, pepper or your choice of seasoning and bake for 30-45 minutes or until crisp.
- Allow the chips to sit for 10 minutes to get nice and crisp.