Options to add to wraps:
1 red bell pepper sliced thinly
Fresh Cilantro leaves chopped
Fresh Basil leaves
2 large carrots spiralized or shredded
1 medium beet shredded or spiralized
1 medium avocado sliced
1 head nappa cabbage or collard greens
- Unwrap cabbage leaves and lay out on a tray.
- Arrange vegetables inside the leaves and top with avocado, basil and cilantro.
- Wrap up and serve with Spicy Thai Dressing.
Spicy Thai Dressing
¾ cup raw cashews
½ cup extra virgin olive oil/sesame seed oil
1 bunch scallions chopped
½ red pepper
1 tbsp freshly grated ginger
1 cup chopped cilantro
1 tsp of sea salt
- In a blender or food processor, combine red pepper, olive/sesame seed oil, cilantro, ginger, sea salt and ¼ cup of the cashews.
- Blend until pureed smooth.