Do you find yourself struggling to get out of bed in the morning?
Have you struggled with stubborn weight, especially around your mid-section?
Are you exhausted even after a full night’s sleep?
Do you feel wired but tired most of the day, especially in the evening?
Is coffee the only way you are able to function in the morning?
Do you find yourself experiencing cravings for carbs and sweets?
Do you wish you had energy to do things you enjoy? Exercise? Garden? Read a book?
Have you noticed you are typically moody and easily irritated at the simplest things?
Unfortunately, these symptoms are all too frequent in the majority of people these days and make–up a good 80% of my clientele. The good news is that these symptoms can all be correlated to that wonderful hormone, CORTISOL.
While cortisol gets a bad wrap as simply the STRESS HORMONE, it is actually in charge of so much more in our body than we even know!
- Helps our body mobilize and utilize amino acids in our blood and liver.
- Counters inflammation and allergies.
- Helps mobilize fatty acids in the blood to be used as fuel.
- Maintains resistance to stress including infection, trauma, extremes in temperature and even emotional stress.
- Helps the body respond to immediate need for energy by stimulating glucose to be excreted into the blood stream.
- Signals the body to wake-up in the morning and decrease in the evening to allow melatonin to wind the body down for sleep.
You see, we NEED cortisol for our body to actually function in its many ways.
What ends up happening is that certain lifestyle, diet and stress management behaviors can cause our cortisol levels to be out of whack resulting in symptoms that affect the way we feel day in and day out.
You can get away with ignoring these red flags for quite awhile. You may feel like crap on a regular basis but you will get by. What can happen is that overtime, this can result in chronic inflammation in the body which can cause more serious health issues that you won’t be able to ignore.
Chronically high or disregulated cortisol can be associated with the following health issues:
- High blood pressure
- Adrenal Health
- Compromised Immune System
- Digestive Issues
- Compromised Cognitive Function/Decision Making
- Weight Issues/Weight Gain/Trouble Losing Weight
This is just a short list but you can see how something as simple as poor sleep habits can result in chronic issues down the road.
The good news is that MOST people can actually help themselves when it comes to getting their body’s rhythm back on track. With the right tools, guidance and motivation, I have seen numerous people report improvements in almost all areas of concern regarding their health. It is a pretty amazing and empowering thing to observe!
It is because of this that I created a guide designed to give you a set of simple yet effective strategies to greatly improve not only your sleep quality but also your body’s ability to lose excess weight.
Some of the strategies may seem like no brainers, and its true, they are! However, I go into detail as to WHY each strategy is important and HOW to actually implement them.
WHAT DOES THE GUIDE INCLUDE?
- An in-depth guide to my 6 steps to shifting cortisol with directions on how to apply each one.
- 7-day planner filled with easy-to-make meals that will leave you feeling satisfied and fueled.
- Recipes to use as you like but not limited to during the 3 weeks.
- Tips on how to make adjustments and implement suggestions.
- Resource guide with a list of foods that are most recommended to eat.
- Sleep Hygiene Guide to assist you in improving the quality and quantity of sleep you get each night.
This kind of information is SO NEEDED in our society today and I truly believe that if more people were provided with these tools, they wouldn’t be in such miserable states or suffering from such chronic disease.
20% OFF THRU December 31st
Current Price: $40
If you feel as though you are someone who could benefit from this program, I encourage you to give it a try. The amount of success I have seen clients of mine experience by implementing even just a few of the suggestions incorporated into this program is simply amazing. And it doesn't take any special supplement or expensive gadgets, tools or exotic food for you to experience the same results.
I couldn’t believe that by simply changing when I was eating made a HUGE difference in my energy.
Sleep has always been an issue for me but I couldn’t figure out what to do about it. By focusing on my sleep hygiene, I started experience better and more restful sleep.
Maria makes it easy to implement change because she explains the how and the why. I’m not perfect every day but I know when I need to get back to the basics she taught me, which makes me feel in control of my health.
Note: This guide is designed to help establish lifestyle and dietary changes in efforts to improve overall health. For those with more chronic conditions or diagnosed cortisol issues, there may be more in-depth intervention and individualized attention needed. However, the tools in this program can be a good start to improving daily rhythms and routines. It is always advised to discuss changes to your diet and lifestyle with your doctor before starting.