This recipe can only warm your heart and satisfy your morning hunger!
Piping Hot Cereal
1 cup soaked grains (oats, millet, quinoa, rice)
2 cups water
¼ tsp sea salt
Combine grains, water and sea salt to pot. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover with lid and allow to simmer 15-25 minutes or until cooked down.
Add in your choice of pumpkin seeds, chopped walnuts, raw almonds, raw cashews, sunflower seeds, cinnamon, honey, fruit, nut butters, yogurt, butter, raisins or coconut shreds. My personal favorite is a tblspn of butter, cinnamon, raisins, walnuts and honey.
- What Happens When You Deny Pleasure
- Glorious Gluten Free Pancakes
- Breakfast 101
- 5 Things Your Grandmother Was Right About
- 10 Tips to Handle the Holiday Feasting
- Morning Veggie Scramble
- Superhero Mocha
- Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Tahini and Thyme Dressing
- An Affair to Remember
- Quinoa Loving