This recipe can only warm your heart and satisfy your morning hunger!
Piping Hot Cereal
1 cup soaked grains (oats, millet, quinoa, rice)
2 cups water
¼ tsp sea salt
Combine grains, water and sea salt to pot. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover with lid and allow to simmer 15-25 minutes or until cooked down.
Add in your choice of pumpkin seeds, chopped walnuts, raw almonds, raw cashews, sunflower seeds, cinnamon, honey, fruit, nut butters, yogurt, butter, raisins or coconut shreds. My personal favorite is a tblspn of butter, cinnamon, raisins, walnuts and honey.
- Morning Veggie Scramble
- Breakfast 101
- 5 Things Your Grandmother Was Right About
- What Happens When You Deny Pleasure
- Superhero Mocha
- 10 Tips to Handle the Holiday Feasting
- Glorious Gluten Free Pancakes
- Zesty Cashew Coleslaw
- How to Feed Your Children Without Making Yourself Crazy
- Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Tahini and Thyme Dressing