Who says chocolate is bad for you?
This recipe is a SUPER food with super flavor that you can literally enjoy every single day to actually help lose weight, boost metabolism and keep your feeling sexy.
¼ c. raw coconut oil
1/4 c. coconut butter or cacao butter
3 tbsp raw cacao powder or unsweetened baking chocolate
1 tbsp vanilla extract (preferably alcohol free)
PICK YOUR SWEETENER:
2 tbsp organic coconut sugar (you may want to dissolve the coconut sugar with just a bit of hot water to improve texture)
1 tbsp raw honey
Date syrup (can make by soaking 4 raw medjool dates in a water over night and then using the water)
Optional add-ins to play with flavor:
- Cinnamon (my fav)
- Sea Salt
- Peppermint Flavoring
- Ginger (powder form)
- Chile Powder
- Raw Cacao nibs (add texture)
- Almonds, Cashews, Pecans, Walnuts
- Coconut Flakes, Goji Berries, Maca Powder, Chia Seeds
- In a double boiler or medium saucepan filled with water and a small mixing bowl set inside, melt coconut oil and coconut butter. Be careful to not let this get to hot. You just want the oil to begin melting and then turn off the burner and let oil continue to melt completely.
- Add stevia drops OR raw honey OR coconut sugar OR date syrup
- Add vanilla extract
- Add cacao powder/baking chocolate and stir mixture with spatula until smooth
- Add in any optional flavorings at this point and mix
- Pour mixture into small baking cup wrappers or a cute ramekin and place in freezer for 15 minutes
- Store in freezer and serve right before eating
- Enjoy any time of day everyday!