1 tbsp coconut oil
1/2 sweet onion diced
1 1/2 tsp fresh ginger minced
1 clove garlic minced
1 tsp red/yellow curry powder
2 cups full fat coconut milk
Juice of 1/2 lime
Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Heat a skillet with the coconut oil over medium heat. Cooke onions until translucent.
- Add garlic and ginger. Cook for 1-2 minutes while stirring.
- While stirring, add curry powder and cook for another minute.
- Add coconut milk and stir. Turn down the heat to low and cook for another 8-10 minutes.
- Sauce should start to thicken. Add lime juice, sea salt and pepper right before serving.
- If making a curry, add already sautéed vegetables to the sauce and allow to simmer on low for another 3-5 minutes.