1 whole chicken (preferably pasture-raised organic) you can also use chicken wings, thighs, breast if you don’t want to cook a whole chicken
1 pinch sea salt, ground pepper, paprika, thyme, ground ginger
- Remove chicken from packaging.
- Remove giblets from inside the cavity.
- Place chicken in the crockpot and sprinkle with seasonings
- Cover and turn on low over night or right away in the morning.
- If using an oven, prepare chicken the same way but use an 8×8 in glass square dish. Bake at 350º for one hour.
**Serve for any meal or allow cool and use meat for chicken salad or on top of any of the above salads listed.