CINNAMON SHORTBREAD COOKIES
Adapted by Heather Mulholland www.teawithmeblog.com
3 cups Gluten Free Flour
1 cup brown rice flour
1 cup almond flour
1 cup tapioca flour or starch
1 cup coconut sugar
1 cup coconut oil (melted)
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 tsp cinnamon
Pinch of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 300F. Line a 8×8 pan with parchment/wax paper.
- Mix together all ingredients in a mixing bowl until evenly distributed (paste-like consistency)
- Pour onto pan and press firmly using your hands or a spatula.
- Bake in the oven of 25 minutes or until a little bit golden in color.
- Allow to cool before cutting.