1 large head cauliflower
1 clove garlic minced
1/4 cup onions diced
2 tbsp olive oil
Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Cut as much of the stem off of the head of cauliflower as you can. Break the cauliflower florets up as much as possible.
- Using a food processor, pulse the cauliflower florets until they resemble “rice” or coucous.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil on medium heat. Add onions and garlic, saute until golden brown.
- Add sea salt, black pepper and cauliflower rice to the skillet, cover and let it cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, fluff with a fork and serve.
*Can squeeze fresh lemon juice or sprinkle with parsley for added flavor.