Easy Morning Banana Muffins
By Meg Lengling
2 cups of Organic Whole Wheat Flour/Gluten Free Baking Flour
1/2 cup of Avocado (two small or one LARGE)
1 cup of Coconut Palm Sugar
3 very ripe bananas
1 tsp baking soda
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Mix/mash avocado thoroughly or in a food processor.
- Combine avocado with sugar and mix them together.
- In a separate bowl mix/mash banana, eggs, and baking soda together or place in food processor.
- Slowly combine the banana mixture with the avocado mixture.
- Once those are combined, slowly add in the flour.
- Pour the batter into muffin liners or greased muffin tins.
- Bake for 15 minutes